1. Do you come to site and measure?
A. Yes. We would, however, normally encourage you to come to our kitchen showroom first as we find its puts you in a much more informed position to make decisions as to the things they would like to incorporate into the design. It also enables you to choose a range of kitchen, worktop etc.
2. What areas do you cover?
A. We supply kitchens nationally. In terms of site design visits we cover London and the Home Counties.
3. I would like to get an idea on price, can I email you plans?
A. If they are specific kitchen design plans then yes by all means. If they are purely architectural plans we would ask you to arrange an appointment to come to our showroom and bring them with you. In that meeting, after having had a discussion with you, we would be able to give you an accurate price based on the range that you have chosen.
4. What ranges of kitchens do you offer?
5. What end of the market are your kitchens aimed at?
A. Without a doubt our kitchens are top end in terms of quality and durability. From the carcases to the hinges to the drawer runners and dust seals; every aspect has been carefully researched and implemented with first class German engineering. What makes us different is we do not ask for top end prices.
6. How does your payment structure work?
A. A 25% deposit is placed once you are happy with the design and the price. We then register with the KBSA. The balance for the kitchen is due 14 days prior to delivery. If we are installing the kitchen a 15% deposit of the installation price is due after survey. From then on 50% of the remainder of the installation price is due on the first day of fitting and 50% on completion.
7. Are you members of any regulatory bodies?
8. Is my kitchen under guarantee?
A. Yes. Your kitchen is guaranteed for 5 years from the date of delivery.
9. Do we give away our kitchen designs?
A. No, however, once your deposit has been placed we will release your kitchen designs to you. Prior to this we will take you through your plan step by step, make any changes to it you would like, show you the visuals and of course answer any questions you have relating to it.
10. Do you install the kitchens you supply?
A. Yes we do or you can choose supply only.
11. If your fitting one of your kitchens in my home how long will it be guaranteed for?
A. 2 years, the industry standard is 1 year.