Founded in 1945, Nobilia Kitchens are the biggest and best-known European manufacturer of contemporary German kitchens. It focuses on affordability and quality. Nobilia’s intelligently engineered modern German kitchens are renowned for their excellent design and flexibility.
- Intelligent modular kitchen system
- Four heights for base units, 5 heights for wall and tall units
- Strong, durable carcasses with 19mm top crossbars for added strength
- Shelf edges and side panels coated and sealed all round preventing dirt and moisture penetration
- Steel protection shoes for all panels to the floor
- Metal shelf supports with locking pin, a high load-bearing capacity of 50 kg
- Nobilia use top quality Hettich mechanisms made in Germany
- Kessebohmer wireworks
- Waterproof plinths
- All Nobilia kitchens are equipped with Sensys hinges featuring the ‘silent system’ integrated cushioning system, ensuring smooth, even closing for any sized Nobilia door.
- All Nobilia doors and hardwearing and easy to clean
- Nobilia laminate worktops are coated with HPL high-pressure laminate and therefore have good resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Made to order in Germany with all units and interior equipment delivered fully assembled and well packaged.
If you would like to find out more about the Nobilia Kitchen Range, then feel free to come to our kitchen showroom in Hertfordshire / North London. Looking for something different? Take a look at our Next125 range. Alternatively, take a look at our Schuller Kitchens if you are looking for a kitchen ranging at a lower cost. Please fill out our contact form below for more information.