1. Do you come to my home to measure my kitchen?
Yes. We would, however, normally encourage you to come to our kitchen showroom first as we find it puts you in a much more informed position to make decisions as to the things you would like to incorporate into the design. It also enables you to choose from our range of units, worktops etc. As a standard practice, we always instruct our kitchen surveyor to site survey your kitchen before the kitchen is ordered.
2. What areas do you cover?
We supply kitchens nationally. However, in terms of site design visits, we cover London and the Home Counties.
3. I would like to get an idea on price, can I email you my plans?
If they are specific kitchen design plans then yes by all means. If they are purely architectural plans, we would ask you to arrange an appointment to come to our showroom and bring them with you. After a discussion with you, we will be able to give you an accurate price based on the range that you have chosen.
4. What ranges of kitchens do you offer?
5. What end of the market are your kitchens aimed at?
We offer three different German kitchen ranges to suit all budgets and wholeheartedly believe German kitchens offer the best to the consumer in terms of high quality, durability and value for money. From the cabinet construction to the mechanisms and hinges, every aspect has been carefully researched and implemented with first-class German engineering. What makes us different is we offer a personal and friendly design-focused service with fair pricing.
6. How does your payment structure work?
Our pay structure and terms are in accordance with the KBSA protocol. We ask for a 35% deposit once you are happy with the design and the price. The balance for the kitchen will be due 14 days prior to delivery. If we are installing the kitchen, a 15% deposit of the installation price is due after the site survey. From then on, 50% of the remainder of the installation price is due on the first day of fitting, with 50% on completion.
7. Are you members of any regulatory bodies?
8. Is my kitchen under guarantee?
Yes. Your kitchen is guaranteed for 5 years from the date of delivery.
9. Do we give away our kitchen designs?
No. However, once your deposit has been placed, we will release your kitchen designs to you. Prior to this we will take you through your plan step by step, make any changes you would like, show you the visuals and, of course, answer any questions you have relating to it.
10. Do you install the kitchens you supply?
Yes, we do, we’ve been working with the same, small number of highly experienced fitting teams for many years, alternatively, you can choose supply only.
11. If you are fitting one of your kitchens in my home how long will the fitting work be guaranteed for?
12. What if I have a question or need some advice months or indeed years later?
We’ll know exactly who you are straight away and will help you.